Merry Christmas Quotes

Portfolio Tag: stem cells

Healthy Habits

Mother Nature is not our friend much longer after reproduction age. We’re dispensable with few built-in mechanisms to counteract aging-related diseases. Worse, modern diets and lack of, or wrong types of exercise, accelerate our decline and encourage heart disease, cancer and more. Factoring in chronic stress, no wonder the average person dies at least ten…
Read more

Switching Your Mindset

It’s a sad fact that only about 5% of any given population rises to the top of the wellness meter. Surprisingly, the differences between this “elite” group and the other 95% boil down to unbelievably simple mundane habits. In fact, “habits” is the most appropriate term I can pick. The “lucky” 5% learned, either by…
Read more